Total April Workspace Project
With the blog starting and the potential of going back to school for my MBA (shudder); I wanted to make our upstairs loft into a workspace for myself. I envision it being a place that I can go so I won't take over my bedroom or living room. I need the space for the products I plan to review, the clothes I need to sell on Poshmark, and maybe a little reading nook too.
Here's my shopping list:
(contains affiliate links - I may earn a commission on sales made through links at no additional cost to you)
- writing desk (example: Janelle Writing Desk)
- desk chair (example: Upholstered chair)
- macbook monitor + keyboard + mouse
- desk lamp (example: Target)
- area rug (example: Dorset 8x10 rug)
- small accent cabinet (example: Gardner 2-door cabinet)
- lounge chair (example: Lenita Chesterfield Chair)
- side table
- floor lamp
One of my biggest hurdles is that we have a baby grand piano taking up a lot of the space. I'm nervous and excited to get started on it. Pardon the mess. I need to move my 10 year old back into his own room. The loft has been neglected as a functional space for way too long -- at least the before and after post will be awesome! Stay Tuned!!!!