Recipe: Spicy Grapefruit Paloma
Spicy Grapefruit Paloma
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 10 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 3 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 oz simple syrup
- 2 grapefruit slices (garnish)
- 2 jalapeño slices (garnish)
- Slice jalapeños, reserving 2 slices for garnish and soak the remaining slices in the tequila for 1 hour (or overnight).
- In each (2) rocks glass, add ice, 5 oz fresh grapefruit juice, 1.5 oz fresh lime juice, 1 oz simple syrup, and 2 oz of the infused tequila.
- Gently stir ingredients, garnish each cocktail with a slice of grapefruit and slice of jalapeño. Serve immediately.