Meal Prep: Roasted Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
This easy sheet pan recipe is perfect for fall! I don’t have the stomach capacity for a full serving but if these seem small for you I’d suggest adding some brown rice seasoned with the same seasoning in order to get a more filling portion. You can also change up the vegetables and seasoning depending on what type of sausage you get. I chose Open Nature Chicken Sausage with Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic but it would be just as good with Chicken Apple Sausage, Spicy Andouille or Sweet Italian Sausage. Let me know what you think!
Meal Prep – Roasted Chicken Sausage and Vegetables
Makes: 3 bowls
- 4 Chicken Sausages (Open Nature Brand), sliced
- 1 cup diced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- Seasoning Blend
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 400º. Dice vegetables roughly the same size
- Slice sausages on a bias
- Place sausage and vegetables on a sheet pan
- Toss with olive oil and season with salt and seasoning blend (I used Trader Joe’s 21 Salute Seasoning)
- Roast for 15 min, flip/turn, roast for 15 more minutes until potatoes are fork tender. Enjoy!